Caring for seniors and their families since 1996, Legacy Retirement Communities is a premier provider of Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care and Rehabilitation services. Our associates are committed to superior, personalized customer service in an environment that is inviting, caring and hospitable. At Legacy Retirement Communities, we are guided by three core values: Thrift, Continuous Improvement and Personalization.
- “The people at Legacy Retirement are friendly and care about each other. The management is good, and they really care about us. The building is well kept. They have a good variety of programs ant I feel safe and secure there.” - Mazie B.
- “I love Legacy Retirement because I have made a lot of good friends here. I never have to eat alone.” - Darlene M.
- “I enjoy the outdoor landscaping at Legacy Retirement and the pleasing décor within that invites one to remain inside when its is freezing cold or too hot to be outside.” - Norren E.
- “Without a doubt, the thing we love best about Legacy Retirement is our association with the wonderful people here, both the staff and the residents. It’s the people who are the greatest assets of Legacy Retirement!” - Frank and Marilyn H.
- “There is no perfect place, but Legacy Retirement is a cut above all the others because of its wise balance between lavish services and keeping costs and rent charges low.” - Byron G.
- “Instead of being lonely, I have many new friends and the meals are good. Entertainment is frequently offered, and the employees are helpful. I do enjoy living at Legacy Retirement.” - Lenore M.
- “I have lived at Legacy Retirement since 2007 and I know I made the right choice. I appreciate all that the staff, housekeepers, and servers do to make it feel like home.” - Val B.
- “Comfort describes best what I like about Legacy Retirement. My apartment is just right. The amenities provide for my needs. The ambiance is impressive. Legacy is truly my home.” - Lamona B.